Brandy McCarronSenior Consultant
- MBA, International Business-Developing Economies, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- PhD (in-progress), Psychology-Transformational Learning, Meridian University
Areas of Expertise
- Security Processes and Procedure
- Global Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Security Operations Center Efficiencies
- Physical Security Assessments
- Content Protection Strategies
Brandy has over 20 years of experience in the security and intelligence arenas for the military, federal government, and the private sector. She worked as an intelligence officer for the federal government in the Middle East, Eastern and Southern Africa and Europe. Brandy trained African Law Enforcement Agencies on drug interdiction techniques. She worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies to conduct global risk assessments to their people, brand and assets; as well to improve and grow their Global Security Operations Centers through technology and defined procedures. She consulted for large companies to identify risks to their intellectual property and sensitive data.
Being available to current and potential clients is important to me. Please use this form to contact me directly if you’d like to have a discussion.